- Robert Mugabe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robert Gabriel Mugabe (born 21 February 1924) is the current President of Zimbabwe, serving since 31 December 1987 As one of the leaders of the rebel groups against
- Latest headline news - Zimbabwe Situation | July 2015
Cecil hunters in court tomorrow ‘Mugabe no longer believes Mujuru plotted against him’ Public Hearings This Week for GLA Bill and CPE Amendment Bill
- The man behind the fist | The Economist
Robert Mugabe The man behind the fist Zimbabwe's despotic leader, a man of puzzlingly different identities, is a past master at holding on Mar 29th 2007 |
- Zimbabwean general election, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free ...
General elections were held in Zimbabwe on 29 March 2008 to elect the President and Parliament Because of Zimbabwe's dire economic situation, the elections were
- allAfrica.com: Home
News reports and headlines from African and worldwide sources, updated with breaking news
- The Herald | Zimbabwe's largest daily newspaper
THE agriculture industry, arguably, the backbone of the Zimbabwean economy, has been limping for some time now, with crop production falling to disapp
- International News | World News - ABC News
Get the latest international news and events from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and more See world news photos and videos at ABCNews
- The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda ...
The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda, Congo To Somalia And Beyond