- Robert Mugabe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robert Gabriel Mugabe ( m uː ˈ ɡ ɑː b iː ; born 21 February 1924) is the current President of Zimbabwe, serving since 22 December 1987 As one of the leaders
- Zimbabwe suffers drought, Grace Mugabe hands out raincoats
Zimbabwe finance minister says sanctions to blame for cash crunch Zimbabwe's finance minister blamed international sanctions on Sunday for a cash crunch that has
- Zimbabwean general election, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free ...
General elections were held in Zimbabwe on 29 March 2008 to elect the President and Parliament Because of Zimbabwe's dire economic situation, the elections were
- Google News
Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world by Google News
- Zimbabwe opposition youths protest Mugabe birthday party ...
Mugabe's staff held a 'surprise' 92nd birthday party for the president on Monday in Harare, complete with an elaborate cake, the official Chronicle newspaper reported
- The Zimbabwe Situation - August 2013
Like so many conflicts in Africa, the political situation in Zimbabwe is very complex and difficult to interpret into the media and common understanding
- The Zimbabwe Situation
Standard journalists go into hiding http: www timeslive co za HARARE CORRESPONDENT | 11 September, 2009 14:30 Two journalists working for the Weekly Standard went
- Zimbabwe To Remove Remaining White Farmers From
Recent public statements by Mugabe and government officials point to a calculated decision to annihilate the white farming sector with or without compensation