- Robert Mugabe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robert Gabriel Mugabe ( m uː ˈ ɡ ɑː b iː ; born 21 February 1924) is the current President of Zimbabwe, serving since 22 December 1987 As one of the leaders
- Zimbabwean general election, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free ...
General elections were held in Zimbabwe on 29 March 2008 to elect the President and Parliament Because of Zimbabwe's dire economic situation, the elections were
- Home - allAfrica.com
AllAfrica publishes around 1,200 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of
- Google News
Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world by Google News
- Zimbabwe To Remove Remaining White Farmers From African Land
“Don’t be too kind to white farmers,” Mugabe said at a recent ZANU_PF rally “They can own industries and companies but they cannot own land
- The Zimbabwe Situation - Zimbabwe News updated = daily
From: Subject: The Zimbabwe Situation - Zimbabwe News updated daily Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:12:42 -0400 MIME-Version: 1 0 Content-Type: multipart related; type
- Mugabe might have been drunk when he accused me of ...
According to New Zimbabwe, Mujuru said although she had been wronged by her former boss, she did not hold "grudges" She said those who wronged her might have done so
- newzimbabwevision | Fearless, Breaking News Delivered To ...
Parliament has stopped the implementation of the 120 megawatt emergency Mutare Power Peaking Plant after it emerged that the State Procurement Board awarded the