- Robert Mugabe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robert Gabriel Mugabe is a Zimbabwean revolutionary and politician who is the President of Zimbabwe As one of the leaders of the rebel groups against white minority
- Denford Magora's Latest Zimbabwe News Blog Live From ...
So, the European Union has lifted sanctions against Zimbabwe ZANU PF, Mugabe's party, has reacted by spitting in the EUs face This was to be expected
- The Herald | Zimbabwe's largest daily newspaper
Bond coins start circulating today •move to e Happiness Zengeni Business Editor— Banks will today start circulating the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe’s imported
- History of Zimbabwe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zimbabwean history can be tracked as far back as perhaps the first Bantu speakers to arrive in present day Zimbabwe were the makers of early Iron Age pottery
- News - msn
Uganda nanny gets 4 years for violent child abuse News24 Islamist rebels kill 10 Somali soldiers in attack on base Reuters
- Robert Mugabe: The man behind the fist | The Economist
Robert Mugabe The man behind the fist Zimbabwe's despotic leader, a man of puzzlingly different identities, is a past master at holding on Mar 29th 2007 |
THE MILITARY As Zanu PF factions destroy each other, the military will have a huge say as to who would take over from President Mugabe
- Palapye.com News Blog | a selection of news about Palapye ...
source: SW Radio Africa By Lance Guma 29 November 2010 The United States former ambassador to Zimbabwe, Christopher Dell, highlighted what he felt was former South