- Robert Mugabe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robert Gabriel Mugabe (born 21 February 1924) is the current President of Zimbabwe, serving since 31 December 1987 As one of the leaders of the rebel groups against
- The Herald | Zimbabwe's largest daily newspaper
Bonus: Chinamasa speaks out Tendai Mugabe Senior Reporter FINANCE and Economic Development minister Patrick Chinamasa yesterday said President Mugabe’s directive
- Robert Mugabe: The man behind the fist | The Economist
Robert Mugabe The man behind the fist Zimbabwe's despotic leader, a man of puzzlingly different identities, is a past master at holding on Mar 29th 2007 |
- South Africa and world headlines, news and video | MSN ...
Five Biggest Cyber Security Mistakes That Show The Need For Automated Defences TechWeekEurope UK 4 trends that will shape the future of music in Africa
- Zimbabwean general election, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free ...
General elections were held in Zimbabwe on 29 March 2008 to elect the President and Parliament Because of Zimbabwe's dire economic situation, the elections were
THE MILITARY As Zanu PF factions destroy each other, the military will have a huge say as to who would take over from President Mugabe
- The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda ...
The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda, Congo To Somalia And Beyond
- The Financial Gazette – Zimbabwe News | Newspaper
Weekly financial and general news from Zimbabwe's heavyweight business broadsheet New edition every Thursday morning