- Robert Mugabe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robert Gabriel Mugabe (born 21 February 1924) is the current President of Zimbabwe, serving since 31 December 1987 As one of the leaders of the rebel groups against
- Latest headline news - Zimbabwe Situation | May 2015
‘Coward’ Tsvangirai must zip it, NCA; Accept VP Mnangagwa, Highlanders urged; Zimbabwe: Nothing to Celebrate On Africa Day for; Zimbabwe: Boycott Poll and We
- The Herald | Zimbabwe's largest daily newspaper
Vendors must go, say MPs Lloyd Gumbo Senior Reporter Members of Parliament have demanded the immediate removal of illegal vendors who have flooded Harare’s
- South Africa and world headlines, news and video | MSN ...
Illicit finances: Mbeki's plan to 'Track it Stop it Get it' Daily Maverick Zim has highest condom usage in the world News24
- Robert Mugabe: The man behind the fist | The Economist
Robert Mugabe The man behind the fist Zimbabwe's despotic leader, a man of puzzlingly different identities, is a past master at holding on Mar 29th 2007 |
- Zimbabwean general election, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free ...
General elections were held in Zimbabwe on 29 March 2008 to elect the President and Parliament Because of Zimbabwe's dire economic situation, the elections were
- allAfrica.com: Home
News reports and headlines from African and worldwide sources, updated with breaking news
- The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda ...
The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda, Congo To Somalia And Beyond